Tuesday, September 28 2010
The State of Indiana is positioned among the best in the country to do business. Once we are out of the recession, Indiana can see major increases of new business opportunities. Here is a list that sheds light on this situation:
· Indiana created 56,000 private sector jobs this year. Almost 10% of all private sector jobs created nationwide. (5 times National Average)
· 42 States have raised taxes--Indiana has cut taxes (only State)
· Indiana is ranked 2nd Nationally in Fiscal responsibility.
· Because of our Fiscal soundness, Indiana is the friendliest state to grow a business.
· Our State Pension debt is funded—Unlike other States
· We are in a better place than we have ever been—Any Company thinking about expansion is looking at Indiana.
· Indiana took advantage of the Stimulus Package better than any other State, because we had the money to start projects, prior to receiving Stimulus money.