Wednesday, August 10 2011
Carbon monoxide (CO) in your home can be a quiet, deadly killer. You can’t see or smell it, but in high enough levels, it can kill someone in moments. CO is produced whenever any fuel is burned – oil, gas, wood, charcoal, etc…Typically, the amount released into your home environment from well-maintained and properly operating appliances, but still hundreds of people die every year from CO poisoning.
Symptoms of CO poisoning:
If you suspect CO poisoning – get to fresh air, and get an emergency room quickly. Be sure to let the doctor know you suspect CO poisoning.
Prevention is the best way to avoid CO Poisoning
Posted by: Rolando Trentini AT 08:00 am | Permalink | 0 Comments | Email