Wednesday, July 08 2009
June continued to be a good month for real estate closings. Each month in 2009 has shown increased units sold versus the previous month. And June saw an increase in units over June 2008, the first month over month increase this year! In addition to an increase in number of units sold, we’ve also seen a significant decrease in month’s supply. In January we had over 15 month’s supply of homes on the market. That number has declined to 7.26 month’s supply as of June. Average Days on Market has remained fairly steady this year, with June’s average at 118 days. The bottom line – demand has increased and supply has decreased – all signs point to a strong local real estate market.
We are thrilled to announce another significant improvement to our website. The New Listing Alert is now called "My FCTuckerEmge.com." Get to know all of the features available! New enhancements include:
· Saved Search: Store your favorite searches to make your home search easier!
· Price Change Alerts: When the price changes, be the first to know
· Saved Properties: Click once and save any property that you would like to view later
· Open House Alerts: Always know when there is an open house with a simple click
· New to Market: Know when new properties that match your saved searches hit the market
Continue to enjoy your Summer and I’ll update you again next month on our Real Estate market.
Please feel free to call me at 812-499-9234 if you have any troubles with signing up at the Tucker website and please feel free to call us for all your real estate needs.